RPM Is Consuming The Alloted Temp Tablespace And Causing Grave Performance In All Applications
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 13.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance 18-Aug-2013***
Retail Price Management (RPM) is consuming the allotted TEMP Tablespace and causing grave performance in all applications when creating small size promotions with 10 users or more on the system.
STEPS TO RECREATE
1. Open Create Promotion Window
2. Populate the required fields (1 item/location only)
3. Click Apply button - takes too long
4. Click Done button - takes too long
5. RPM consumes all of the allotted TEMP tablespace
6. All applications experience a performance drag.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms