Update Of Affiliate Local Event Results In Losing Data
(Doc ID 1137491.1)
Last updated on MARCH 11, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Argus Affiliate - Version 5.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The data entered in patient relevant history, patient lab data and Reporter Information sections in local affiliate event is disappeared when entering all the mandatory fields and saving the local event after the mandatory validation error is displayed
Steps to Repeat:
1. Log-in to Argus Console
2. Configure a mandatory validation check on missing reporter country under for local affiliate events
3. Log-in to Argus Affiliate
4. Create a new local event
5. Create one patient relevant history row and one patient lab data row
6. Create one reporter with no country
7. Save local event
8. Observe that system displays the mandatory validation error for not filling in the reporter country
9. Click on OK and enter the reporter country and save the local event
10. Observe that the data in patient relevant history, patient lab data and Reporter Information sections is disappeared.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document