Settlement Reference Disappears When Customer Payee Is Too Long In The Link Window
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Demantra Deduction and Settlement Management - Version 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206 [Release 7]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On version 220.127.116.11 in Production and Test
The deduction reference number is displaced to the right-most and disappears when the customer name is too long
1. From Collaborator Workbench, choose Settlement Account Summaries.
2. Choose Settlement Territory.
3. Choose a Cust/Payee from Settlement.
4. Right click on the settlement Cust/Payee, choose Open With --> Open Deductions
5. The Open Deductions - Deduction Locator worksheet is displayed
6. Click on the Proposed Matches tab.
7. The promotions are displayed on the proposed matches tab
8. Choose a deduction from the list.
9. Choose a promotion to link the deduction to.
10. Right click and choose Methods --> Link
11. The Link pop-up window is displayed
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms