Credit Limit Functionality Is Considering The Billed Amount Also
(Doc ID 1139434.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 24, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When credit limit is set on one account, it is considering the billed amount also.
Here below are the steps followed:
1. Plan created consists of Cycle forward arrear event with the charges 1000
2. Account is created with the above plan on May 1st
3. Credit limit is set 1500 per month
4. Bill run on Jun 1st
6. Upon bill run the charges are , cycle forward arrear charges for May =1000 and
Bill in progress amount is Cycle forward arrear charges = 500 for Jun month as we set credit limit as 1500 and it is giving only prorated non-currences resources
7. As we have a collection process to do the dunning process upon non-payment for the billed amount, why the credit limit check is also checking the billed amount?
Shall we exclude the billed amount upon credit limit check? can we have a credit limit functionality only on unbillled amount?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document