Write-Off Not Working When Due_Now Is Less Than $1
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version: 220.127.116.11.0
Oracle Solaris on SPARC (64-bit)
1) Create an account with the out-of-box 'Plan 1'.
2) Generate the Bill ($25.95)
3) Do an account adjustment for $25.
4) Apply the adjustment amount.
5) Go to AR tab , 'Write Off' link is disabled,which is wrong. Expected that write-off should be enabled.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms