Event Description Not Appearing For Event Generated When Pcm_op_act_schedule_delete Is Executed
(Doc ID 1140663.1)
Last updated on MARCH 11, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Event description of Event Browser over Customer center is not appearing for events which are generated when opcode PCM_OP_ACT_SCHEDULE_DELETE is executed. The column "sys_descr" of table "event_t" is populated with value null. Due to this, it is not possible to determine as to which event has been triggered from Event Browser of Customer Center.
### Steps to Reproduce ###
1. Create a customer who has deferered action in /schedule.
2. Try to delete schedules created using opcode PCM_OP_ACT_SCHEDULE_DELETE.
3. Once the schedule object is deleted sucessfully, find out the event created for the schedule deleted.
4. robj the event recieved in step 3.
5. The field PIN_FLD_SYS_DESCR will be populated with empty value.
6. Open the account in customer center and go to event browser.
7. Fetch all the events which have empty Event Description.
Those events which are generated due to poid type /event/schedule/delete should have Event Description as "Schedule Object Deleted (acct)"
### Please state the expected result ###
For poid_type /event/schedule/delete field PIN_FLD_SYS_DESCR should be populated with value "Schedule Object Deleted (acct)"
### Please state the actual result ###
The value of field PIN_FLD_SYS_DESCR is populated as empty
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document