Last updated on SEPTEMBER 24, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version: 184.108.40.206.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
### Steps to Reproduce ###
1. Create a customer who has deferered action in /schedule.
2. Try to delete schedules created using opcode PCM_OP_ACT_SCHEDULE_DELETE.
3. Once the schedule object is deleted sucessfully, find out the event created for the schedule deleted.
4. robj the event recieved in step 3.
5. The field PIN_FLD_SYS_DESCR will be populated with empty value.
6. Open the account in customer center and go to event browser.
7. Fetch all the events which have empty Event Description.
Those events which are generated due to poid type /event/schedule/delete should have Event Description as "Schedule Object Deleted (acct)"
### Please state the expected result ###
For poid_type /event/schedule/delete field PIN_FLD_SYS_DESCR should be populated with value "Schedule Object Deleted (acct)"
### Please state the actual result ###
The value of field PIN_FLD_SYS_DESCR is populated as empty
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms