Storeadd Batch Does Not Populate COST_ZONE_GROUP_LOC Table
(Doc ID 1141807.1)
Last updated on JULY 12, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance 28-Feb-2012
Storeadd batch program does not populate COST_ZONE_GROUP_LOC table.
Step to Recreate:
1. Populate the COST_ZONE_GROUP during the RMS configuration phase.
The STORE and COST_ZONE_GROUP_LOC tables are empty.
2. Create a new store via the standard RMS front-end.
3. Run storeadd batch program.
4. Look into the STORE table, the new store is exist.
5. Look into the COST_ZONE_GROUP_LOC table, there are no rows for the new store.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document