TMS Omission Filter Does Not Work Correctly With Apostrophe In External Values
(Doc ID 1143384.1)
Last updated on JULY 13, 2010
Applies to:Oracle Thesaurus Management System - Version: 4.5.2
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the Classify VT Omission Filter on [External Systems] tab, if any of the values has an apostrophe in the string, the omission screen does not return any values.
Due to this, the users gets the impression that there is nothing pending for coding at his/her end where as there could be a number of terms that are waiting to be coded.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Omission Management
- Classify VT Omissions
- Under [General] tab select:
- Select [External Systems] tab
- For Value 6 (document number) for example select any document number that contains an apostrophe from available list of values.
- Click on [OK]
- Expected terms e.g. OMISS 1, OMISS 2 entered for this document are not returned
- However return to the filter and enter wildcard % in place of the apostrophe character for the document number value 6 and then correctly filtered terms appear e.g.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document