OSM 6.3.1 WebLogic Server Upgrade To 9.2.1 MP3
(Doc ID 1143594.1)
Last updated on APRIL 12, 2021
Oracle Communications Order and Service Management - Version 6.3.1 to 6.3.1 [Release 6.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The purpose of this note is to provide a procedure for upgrading Weblogic Server from 9.2 MP1 to MP3 for OSM 6.3.1 Patch 39 and above.
- This documented is intended for users upgrading from OSM 6.3.1 Patches 1 to 38 to Patch 39 or above as that requires a WebLogic Server upgrade.
- This upgrade requires more steps than a usual patch upgrade.
- Users should be familiar with the OSM and WebLogic before attempting this upgrade.
- Users should obtain all the software listed in the "Required Software" section before initiating any installer.
- User should ensure that porting and testing of custom and third party software in WebLogic Server MP3 is done prior to upgrading OSM in production.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a million knowledge articles and a vibrant support community of peers and Oracle experts.