ETM 2.2 Failed to Start with UnsatisfiedLinkError After Upgrade to SP2 on Lunix
(Doc ID 1144096.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Public Sector Revenue Management - Version 2.2.0 and later
**Any examples provided in this article do not represent real life personal/confidential information**
**Disclaimer:** This KM article may include the following abbreviations:
ETM/ETPM - Oracle Enterprise Taxation and Policy Management
SP - Service Pack
Database: there was no problem with this part, the following are the performed steps:
1. DB Creation
2. Framework Installation with SP1
3. Applying Framework SP7
4. Installing ETM SP2
5. Applying Demo Data Fix for ETM SP2, number 9662114.
6. Applying 9652249 - TAX FORM RULES FOR DEMO DATA – it did not actually apply the fix because it was already present in the DataBase.
Application Server: the following are the performed steps
1. Installation of 9654021 - Oracle Utilities Application Framework version 188.8.131.52 (Application server only)
2. Installation of 9654012 - Enterprise Taxation Management version 2.2.0 service pack 2 (Application server only)
3. Applying 9652249 - TAX FORM RULES FOR DEMO DATA
• Application Server does not start up, the final part of the log says:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document