Equipment Circuit Mesh Report Does Not Work If More Than 1000 Nodes Are Selected
Last updated on JULY 27, 2010
Applies to:Oracle Communications Network Intelligence - Version: 3.3.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
### Steps to Reproduce ###
1) Start ONI
2) Click on the "Equipment" tab
3) Open the "Inter Equipment Circuit Mesh Report"
4) Click on "Add" to add nodes
5) Select the definition "Marconi 1684" under "SDH", "(Blue) SDH" and search all nodes of this definition
6) Click on "Return All": 1236 nodes are retrieved. Select them all and click "Select"
7) In the "Group" tab, select "Bearer" and hit "Apply" to run the report
### Expected Results ###
The report should complete and it should show all Bearer links between Marconi 1684 equipments.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms