Creating A New CSR User With Access To Pricing Center
(Doc ID 1148324.1)
Last updated on JUNE 06, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 18.104.22.168.1 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 7.3.0 to 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
How to create a new CSR user in BRM and grant desired access to Pricing Center.
How to Create New User in BRM for Pricing Center
Consider the below scenario :
1. A read-only ID (non root user) is created in the database
2. The user is then granted access to view the configuration in Pricing Center
3. Upon opening Pricing Center, there will be an error message which states that the user is unable to connect to the pipeline database.
4. This means the user may not view any information on the pipeline rate plans as this requires a connection to the integrate database.
5. There is no information in the documentation that states what access should be given via Permissioning Center to enable read-only users to connect to the pipeline.
The below section should serve as a reference in this context.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document