Last updated on MARCH 21, 2011
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version: 220.127.116.11.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
2. Entire file with rated usage fails to be loaded into DB in case even one CDR fails because of an error, leading to large loss of revenues.
- All /items assigned to an actual bill are stored (concatenated) in SERVICE_T.ITEM_POID_LIST.
- The SERVICE_T.ITEM_POID_LIST DB filed has capacity 2000 characters.
- In case character count of all /items to appear on single /bill exceeds the value of 2000 characters:
- no rated usage assigned to “new” /item (which is not stored in SERVICE_T.ITEM_POID_LIST yet) can be loaded into DB
- entire SOL42 file containing successfully rated usage is rejected to be loaded into DB, in case at least 1 CDR within the SOL42 file to be loaded into DB is assigned to /bill with already “full” SERVICE_T.ITEM_POID_LIST
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms