Unable To Retrieve Circuit History Version.
(Doc ID 1152053.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 11, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Objectel - Version 2.10.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using the GetCLRSegments() method the API cannot retrieve old design version facilities.
To reproduce the issue follow the steps below:
1) Create a C++ code that invokes the GetCLRSegments(). A piece of code is showed below:
2) Create a new circuit
3) Create a new project.
4) Set the project as current project
5) Modify any attribute (circuit) so that the circuit is now associated with the project.
6) modify/remove the circuit segment so that it creates a circuit design version.
7) Use a request XML to invoke your custom code and retrieve the circuit design version.
Result: the segArray variable will not contain the first facility design
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document