Unable To Retrieve Circuit History Version.
Last updated on AUGUST 10, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Objectel - Version: 2.10.2
Information in this document applies to any platform.
=== ODM Issue Clarification ===
When using the GetCLRSegments() method the API cannot retrieve old design version facilities.
To reproduce the issue follow the steps below:
1) Create a C++ code that invokes the GetCLRSegments(). A piece of code is showed below:
2) Create a new circuit
3) Create a new project.
4) Set the project as current project
5) Modify any attribute (circuit) so that the circuit is now associated with the project.
6) modify/remove the circuit segment so that it creates a circuit design version.
7) Use a request XML to invoke your custom code and retrieve the circuit design version.
Result: the segArray variable will not contain the first facility design
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms