Replaced Flag and Replacement Date Incorrectly Triggered When Adding TOU Usage
(Doc ID 1157544.1)
Last updated on MARCH 15, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Meter Data Management - Version DNU184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
=== ODM Issue Clarification ===
At the Meter Read level, there are 2 fields that are important:
- The replaced and the replaced date
That information should be set up to yes/current date in 2 cases:
- Entering a exact same read (start time and stop time exactly the same)
- Using the out of order validation rule
We are facing a case when entering the read manually using the standard Add/Edit Usage.
1. Creation of the MDM Meter (Usage Type = TOU)
2. Creation of the Meter configuration
3. Assign an empty validation group to the meter configuration
4. Go to Add/Edit usage screen, Add TOU
5. Enter the Read
6. Save the read (at this stage the replaced flag is N and the replace date is empty)
7. Enter the tou read (only one period)
8. Save the read, do not validate the read
9. Come back and check the replaced and replaced date on Additional Information, the replaced flag is Yes and the replace date was the time I saved the TOU read.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document