Cycle Count Auto Processing Fails to Execute Properly
Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 12.0.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance 21-Feb-2013
Checked for relevance on August 13th, 2014
The batch job Stkvar.pc fails to process any records when auto processing is turned on.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Set SYSTEM_OPTIONS column STAKE_AUTO_PROCESSING = 'Y'.
2. Create a Stock Count from start menu (Inventory > Stock Count).
3. Run Stkxpld.
4. Ensure VDATE is same as stock count date.
5. Run Stkupd on the stock count date and ensure STAKE_SKU_LOC snapshot values are updated.
6. Run Stkupld for a Stock Count results file.
7. Ensure STAKE_SKU_LOC column PHYSICAL_COUNT_QTY was updated.
8. Run Stkvar and notice that ITEM_LOC_SOH is not updated and TRAN_CODE 41 is not generated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms