Change Create Date Gets Modified to Import/Upgrade Date After Running Datapump Import or DB Upgrade
(Doc ID 1158684.1)
Last updated on JUNE 21, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168 [Release 9.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Date Originated on all ECOs are updated to the date which is the date database import was performed or the date database upgrade was performed.
The actual Date Originated of ECO is not different.
Date Originated of ECO to retain the original creation date even after performing database upgrade or database import
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. On production instance, run agile9expdp to export the DB
2. On test instance, run recreateagile to refresh the DB
3. Run agile9impdp to import the production DB
4. Start Agile Application Server
5. Login to Web Client, and search for all ECO
6. Check the create date. See the date is all updated to the date of import
Also there is case reported that same symptom happens when upgrading from AA to 22.214.171.124.
In this case the issue happens even datapump import was not used.
The issue can be caused by either of the below changes:
1) Ran recreateagile and datapump import
2) Upgraded from AA 2006 to A 126.96.36.199
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!