No Data Found Error When Attempting to Use Identity Code in a Ledger Stat Filter
(Doc ID 1160519.1)
Last updated on JULY 30, 2010
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications Infrastructure - Version: 7.1
Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA) 7.1
Migration from OFSA 4.5
No Data Found
Additionally, if you try to edit existing Filters migrated from OFSA 4.5 that already use Identity Code, null values are displayed. If you run a process using one of these filters, the process runs with no data found.
Steps to Replicate:
- Go to Financial Services Applications
- Go to Master Maintenance > Filters
- Click the Add button to make a new Filter
- Select Filter Type = Data Element
- Go to Data Element Selection
- Select Entity Name = Ledger Stat, select the Identity Code member, and click the select arrow.
- Click OK
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document