TBS.EXE Hangs at 99% CPU With Multi-Select Of Telephone Numbers Associated To Network Area
(Doc ID 1168759.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 20, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications MetaSolv Solution - Version: 6.0.15
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Upon attempting to view/select telephone numbers associated to a specific network area users are able to retrieve telephone numbers but, when attempting a multi-select of these the session hangs (tbs.exe process consumes all available CPU resources).
The following demonstrates the process for retrieval of associated Telephone Numbers:
- Navigate to Network Area
- Query for and retrieve desired Network Area
- Open Network Area and Navigate to Number Inventory Tab
- Right click Telephone Number Inventory and select View Associated Telephone Numbers
- Conduct multi-select in Associated Telephone Number Inventory window on TN's greater than 32767 (second click must be greater than 32767 and greater than first click)
- System hangs and user must manually kill the active session with the Windows Task Manager.
The bug impacts multiple users running MetaSolv Solution through Citrix. The performance of other user's sessions is severely degraded until the Citrix Administrator can kill the hanging tbs.exe session consuming all the CPU resources.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document