TBS.EXE Hangs at 99% CPU With Multi-Select Of Telephone Numbers Associated To Network Area
(Doc ID 1168759.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications MetaSolv Solution - Version 6.0.15 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Upon attempting to view/select telephone numbers associated to a specific network area users are able to retrieve telephone numbers but, when attempting a multi-select of these the session hangs (tbs.exe process consumes all available CPU resources).
- Navigate to Network Area
- Query for and retrieve desired Network Area
- Open Network Area and Navigate to Number Inventory Tab
- Right click Telephone Number Inventory and select View Associated Telephone Numbers
- Conduct multi-select in Associated Telephone Number Inventory window on TN's greater than 32767 (second click must be greater than 32767 and greater than first click)
- System hangs and user must manually kill the active session with the Windows Task Manager.
This issue can occur when attempting to view Associated Telephone Numbers in Network Area Definition for Network Areas with large quantities of associated TNs. Issue can be seen where more than 32767 numbers are associated to the network area.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document