Objectel Server Crashing While Retrieving Segments
(Doc ID 1176964.1)
Last updated on APRIL 27, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Communications Objectel - Version 2.10.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Objectel server crashes while retrieving segments of the SDH facility which has one gap segment.
2) Create 4 SDH Nodes.( say Node1, Node2, Node3, Node4) with STM1 signal Ports
3) Create a new SNCP Ring Network.
4) Add the above 4 nodes in to the new SNCP ring network.
5) Create the facilities with SDH technology ,STM1 signal type between Node 1 -> Node 2; Node 2-> Node 3; Node 3-> Node4; Node 4-> Node1. Add all these facilities to the Network.
6) Create the new facility (Circuit type) between Node 1 and Node 3, with technology as TDM, signal type as E3.
7)In Functional Equipment Gap Resolution window, add node 2
8) Between Node 2 and 3, with the help of "Get Paths(Minumum hps) select the Network. Leave blank between Node 1 and Node 2, this will be like Gap Segment.
9) Now try to get the segments which are created above using the Objectid through API function call.
10) Objectel Server Crashes.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document