Rerating Of Folds Works Incorrectly
(Doc ID 1178644.1)
Last updated on MARCH 14, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.1 [Release 7.3.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to rerate account with fold events we got incorrect amounts in next bill. No errors were thrown but billing does not work correctly.
Steps To Reproduce
1. Configure product with a fold event.
2. 8th March 2010: Create an account with product configured and product quantity 400.
Non-currency bucket has prorated -309.7 resources valid for 8th March - 1st April
3. 1st April: Bill the account
Currency resource balance is 309.7 and non-currency resource available is -400 valid for 1st April - 1st May
4. Rerate account, from ~apps/pin_rerate directory, execute pin_rerate -a <account poid> -t 03/08/2010
Currency resource balance remains 309.7 but non-currency resource available is -90.3 (expected is -400)
5. 1st May: Bill the account
Bill created is for 90.3 instead of full sum for one month, 400.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document