Importing Manufacturer Part Number Fails With Error "The Manufacturer '<Manufacturer Name>' Was Not Found"
Last updated on AUGUST 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to import manufacturer part which is associated to an existing manufacturer, below error occurs:
"The manufacturer '<Manufacturer Name>' was not found"
1. Create a Manufacturer MFR X
2. Create a MPN with MPN001 with the above Manufacturer MFR X
3. Leave the MPN Page multlist field blank (The multilist contains YY, ZZ)
4. Create a custom report where query is Manufacturer Part Number equal to MPN001
5. Run the report and export to Excel
6. In the Excel add another column for the Page 2 multilist and assign YY
7. Import the Excel sheet Manufacturer Part Number
8. Map manufacturer Part Number, Manufacturer Name and Page 2 multilist
10. Error "The manufacturer 'MFR X' was not found"
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms