ODPM-10315 Invalid Worksheet Definition. Unable To Build The Crosstab after upgrading to a newer version.
(Doc ID 1180538.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 14, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Demantra Demand Management - Version 7.3.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After upgrading to version 7.3.0, we are receiving the following error when running a pre-existing worksheet
ODPM-10315 Invalid worksheet definition. Unable to build the crosstab.
The order of operations where this occurs is as follows.
Note that the worksheet, web environment and log ins will be unique to the client experiencing the issue.
1. Connect to any schema
2. Login with dp/dp or other user
3. Create new worksheet with 3 views – choose SKU level for aggregation, and filters, choose first 3 SKU members for the filter, use defaults for the rest of the definition. In Layout tab add 2 additional views – v2 and v3 with the default definition of crosstab. You can use "j layout" worksheet as well.
4. Save this worksheet.
5. Restart the server and login again.
6. Open the worksheet.
7. Open Wizard on Layout tab and remove v2 and v3 – close the wizard but do not save the worksheet.
8. Press on Save As button – the dialog is opened. Change the name of the worksheet and press on OK.
9. Close the worksheet and reopen both the worksheet and saved as worksheet – they look OK.
10. Restart the server, log in again and open both worksheets – you will see that the original worksheet is corrupted, it has only one view like the saved as
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document