Last updated on JUNE 22, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version: 22.214.171.124.1
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Cycle forward not granting resource for the next cycle in case of a backdated purchase during delay period.
Steps to reproduce:
- Configure delay billling, e.g. 4 (in /pin_home/sys/cm/pin.conf).
- Create an account on Sept 1 with any plan. e.g telephony with cycle forward event
- Move the pin virtual time to the delayed period, Oct 1.
- Run pin_bill_day on Oct 1.
- Then on Oct 1, do backdated purchase of a plan by passing 19th Sept in PIN_FLD_END_T in the input flist for PCM_OP_CUST_MODIFY_CUSTOMER. A cycle forward is generated from 19th Sept to 30 Sept at this time.
- Move the pin virtual time to 5th Oct and bill the account.
- The cycle forward for 1st Oct to 31st Oct is not generated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms