Last updated on SEPTEMBER 15, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 7.3.0 to 7.4.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
We face a problem where a discount is not applied during pin_rerate process although it was applied at time of provisioning.
This is the of test scenario:
1. set pin_virtual_time to 3.Aug.2010
2. create standard CBS
3. purchase deal which contain discount of purchase_fee. Validity dates of discount are set to 3.Aug.2010 â 5.Aug.2010
4. purchase deal which contain product with purchase_fee (this should be discounted by previous discount). Validity dates of product are set to 3.Aug.2010 â 5.Aug.2010
5. In event_balance_impact_t can be observed that purchase_fee charge is applied and also discount is applied for this purchase_fee
6. set pin_virtual_time to 6.Aug.2010
7. run pin_rerate for this account, rerate job start_time is from 3.Aug.2010
8. pin_rerate finished successfully.
9. In event_balance_impact_t can be observed that original purchase_fee charge was backouted, original discount charge was backouted and new purchase_fee was charged. However during rerating discount was not applied to purchase_fee.
In realtime discounting pipeline dump it was observed that purchase_fee product_id and discount_id are not presented so they were not send to pipeline from cm flist.
In cm.pinlog that flist of PCM_OP_RATE_DISCOUNT_EVENT also does not contain erroneous product_id and discount_id.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms