Cycle Forward Fee Applied To Incorrect Period After Rerating
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 15, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version: 188.8.131.52.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Following test case was performed:
1. Set pin_virtual_time to March 8,2010
2. Create standard CBS (account, subscription service), next bill day of account is set to 6.
3. Purchase standard deal which contain telco gsm product with cycle_forward fee. Start date of product is set to June 8, 2010
4. Set pin_virtual_time to June 8, 2010
5. Create rerate request for account and process rerate request by using pin_rerate.
6. Set pin_virtual_time to Aug 8, 2010 (billing period delay is set to 2 days)
7. Run billing for the account. No cycle forward fee is charged to account, zero bill is generated
However when the user executes billing for next bill period, two cycle_forward fees are actually charged to the account. This is incorrect behavior from accounting point of view.
Also another test was performed to create exactly the same account, with same products and billing was executed (rerating was omitted for this test).
Bill contains correct cycle_forward fee charge.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms