Last updated on NOVEMBER 18, 2014
Applies to:Oracle Demantra Demand Management - Version 7.3.0 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 7.3.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Threads are being left over from the Demantra application
When opening a worksheet in Demantra, three threads are created.
Two out of the three threads disappeared when the worksheet is closed.
But one thread still remains.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Demantra Collaborator Workbench
2. Open a worksheet -- notice 3 threads created
3. Close the worksheet -- notice 1 thread killed
4. Wait few minutes -- notice another thread killed
5. However one thread remains (still alive)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms