ECCKT changes back to original value on Supp Cancelled ISR change order
Last updated on AUGUST 23, 2010
Applies to:Oracle Communications MetaSolv Solution - Version: 6.0.15
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Steps to recreate the behavior
1. Create a new ISR order N123456 with a single circuit having an ECCKT "1111 /T3 /CLLI/CLLI" and place it "In Service"
2. Create a ISR change order C456789 against the same circuit and change the ECCKT to "2222 /T3 /CLLI/CLLI" and complete the DD task
3. Create another ISR change order C987654 and change nothing about the ECCKT
4. Assign a prov plan having a DLRD and DD task
5. Supp cancel ISR change order C987654
6. Open the DLRD task and perform the "Cancel Change" process. The ECCKT is immediately set back to the original ECCKT.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms