ECCKT Changes Back to Original Value on Supp Cancelled ISR Change Order
(Doc ID 1184385.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 27, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications MetaSolv Solution - Version 6.0.15 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
ECCKTs that were successfully changed to a new value on an ISR change order and DD completed are reverted back to their original ECCKT values on subsequent ISR change orders which are supp cancelled.
Steps to recreate the behavior
1. Create a new ISR order N123456 with a single circuit having an ECCKT "1111 /T3 /CLLI/CLLI" and place it "In Service"
2. Create a ISR change order C456789 against the same circuit and change the ECCKT to "2222 /T3 /CLLI/CLLI" and complete the DD task
3. Create another ISR change order C987654 and change nothing about the ECCKT
4. Assign a prov plan having a DLRD and DD task
5. Supp cancel ISR change order C987654
6. Open the DLRD task and perform the "Cancel Change" process. The ECCKT is immediately set back to the original ECCKT.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document