E911 Extract Failure; 40033 MSLV Error: Telephone number XXX-XXX-XXXX-0 in batch [GROUP EXTRACT ID] must be unique in order to be extracted.
(Doc ID 1184594.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 23, 2010
Oracle Communications MetaSolv Solution - Version: 6.0.15 and later [Release: 6.0.15 and later ] Information in this document applies to any platform.
The System Task Server is setting the E911 extract indicator to 'Y' for move order scenarios where the TN is moved from one Service Location to another on the same PSR order.
E911SMRT tasks processed using the System Task Server fail with a return code of 40033 and a return message of "MSLV Error: Telephone number XXX-XXX-XXXX-0 in batch [GROUP EXTRACT ID] must be unique in order to be extracted". This occurs for "move order" scenarios where both TN's are on the same PSR order.
Below is the error that occurs during the PSR Ancillary API extract:
40033 MSLV Error: Telephone number XXX-XXX-XXXX-0 in batch [GROUP EXTRACT ID] must be unique in order to be extracted.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a PSR change order for an In Service TN that was already sent to the 911 provider
2. Copy the In Service TN product and TN to the order
3. Create another Service Location on the order
4. Move the line to the new Service Location using the "Right click+Move Lines" option
5. Validate and Finish the order
6. Assign a Prov Plan with the E911SMRT task defined as a System Task (server must be enabled)
7. After the System Task Server sets the Extract Indicicator to 'Y', execute the PSR Ancillary API extract method. The Response Code will be set to 'E' for error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms