Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Data Warehouse - Version 13.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In RDW 13.0.x, Back-dated transactions are not flowing to Retail Data Warehouse (RDW) when the items are created later than the business date at POS.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Load the RTLOG file with no item attached to it.
2. Notice a SKU_NOT_FOUND error in ReSA under SA_ERROR table.
3. Complete the batch cycle (saexprdw, saexprms, slsildmex, posupld, slsildmdm) and notice the item is not exported to RMS and RDW.
4. Fix the error in ReSA the next day, so item creation date of the item is transaction date+1.
5. Run saexprdw, saexprms, slsildmex.ksh, posupld and slsildmdm.ksh on next day.
6. Notice that Sales for new item are exported to RMS but not into RDW.
7. Verify the item is getting extracted by slsildmex.ksh., so the item is flowing successfully until the flat/extracted file.
8. Note that record is not loading into RDW using the loading part, which is slsildmdm.ksh.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms