Random TRAN_DATE Is Getting Generated in TRAN_DATA Table After Cost Discrepancy Resolution Using RCA
Last updated on FEBRUARY 15, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 12.0.8IN to 22.214.171.124IN [Release 12.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This issue occurs for the ReIM 12.0.8IN (India Localization) version.
A random TRAN_DATE is getting generated in TRAN_DATA table when the cost discrepancy is resolved using Receiver Cost Adjustment (RCA) resolution in Retail Invoice Matching (ReIM) 12.0.8IN - India Localization version.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a Direct Store Delivery (DSD) Purchase Order (PO) on 01-Jun-10.
2. Receive the PO on 01-Jun-10.
3. Create an invoice with tax and cost discrepancy on 02-Jun-10.
4. Resolve both the tax and cost discrepancies on 02-Jun-10 using Tax Adjustment and Receiver Cost Adjustment resolution.
5. Now check the TRAN_DATE generated in TRAN_DATA table. It is updated with 12-May-10 and 26-May-10 from PGM_NAME: REC_COST_ADJ_SQL.ADJUST_LINEITEM_COST and PO_TAX_ADJUSTMENT_SQL.UPDATE_TAX_CORRECTION
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms