Need To Rerate Only One Bill Unit For The Account With Two Bill Units
(Doc ID 1192924.1)
Last updated on MARCH 14, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
We have an account with two billinfo, and we run the pin_rerate with -g option only for one bill unit.
The result the rerated event amount is correct, but we can see there are events associated to the other billinfo also rerated.
Steps to reproduce
1. Modify from the Standard GSM plan to create two balance groups then create another plan/deal/product SMS with purchase fee only.
2. 01/01/10 create account with the "Standard GSM plan", Bill Unit (1) Euro 50, Free Second -3600, num: <MSISDN>.
3. 01/15/10 purchase the "Purchase fee only" plan, Bill Unit (2) Euro 10.
4. send cdr for <MSISDN> (Bill Unit (1)):
5. Change on the rate plan "Standard" - Model Type: Retail => Wholesale, Valid From: Jun 01 2010 => Jun 15, 2010.
no rows selected
6. run pin_rerate with file "B1-file":
1 PIN_FLD_ACCOUNT_OBJ POID  0.0.0.1 /account 303873 0
1 PIN_FLD_BILLINFO_OBJ POID  0.0.0.1 /billinfo 303233 0
1 PIN_FLD_BAL_GRP_OBJ POID  0.0.0.1 /balance_group -1 0
Verify the adjustment events are generated for both Bill Units.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document