Order Scaling not Working in RMS When Applying Online
(Doc ID 1199344.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 07, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 12.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
checked for relevance on 27 Feb 2012
checked for relevance on 31 Dec 2013
Scaling of orders does not work, when creating a PO and selecting "Apply Process". This happens in "ordhead.fmb" and "ordsku.fmb"
An error message appears.
The problem also occurs when the maximum iteration is set to 0, 999 and other values.
The order should be scaled according to the scaling constraints.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Navigate Ordering > Orders > New
2. Specify a supplier/supplier site, location, set dates
3. Press the Items button
4. Apply and item to the PO
5. Press the 'Apply Process' button
6. Select the check-box 'Scale Order', press OK
The following error appears:
Select OK and check the Scaling Issues field on the Order Inventory Management Form for further information."
7. Navigate Options > Inventory Mgmt. Info/Totals, as directed by the error message, check scaling error:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document