Duplicate Study Site In The Site Column Displayed In RDC Onsite Surround
(Doc ID 1200064.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 19, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Clinical Remote Data Capture Option - Version 4.6.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
RDC displays a site multiple times when multiple investigators are active in the Study Site.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Connect to Oracle Clinical.
- Navigate to:
- Investigators and Sites
- Study Sites.
- Choose a Study.
- Focus on a Site Code, click Assignments.
- Make more than one Investigator is assigned to the Site.
- One of them should active and current, and the rest of them should be active, but not current and have a Termination Date supplied.
- Now connect to RDC Onsite.
- In Study and Site, select the study chosen in Oracle Clinical (steps above).
- Expand the list of value for Sites.
- At this point the site selected in Oracle Clinical is displayed repeated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document