Last updated on SEPTEMBER 13, 2010
Applies to:Oracle Clinical Remote Data Capture Option - Version: 4.6.0
Information in this document applies to any platform.
RDC displays a site multiple times when multiple investigators are active in the Study Site.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Connect to Oracle Clinical.
- Navigate to:
- Investigators and Sites
- Study Sites.
- Choose a Study.
- Focus on a Site Code, click Assignments.
- Make more than one Investigator is assigned to the Site.
- One of them should active and current, and the rest of them should be active, but not current and have a Termination Date supplied.
- Now connect to RDC Onsite.
- In Study and Site, select the study chosen in Oracle Clinical (steps above).
- Expand the list of value for Sites.
- At this point the site selected in Oracle Clinical is displayed repeated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms