Last updated on MARCH 04, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 12.0 to 12.0.11 [Release 12.0]
Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 22.214.171.124IN and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
IN_TRANSIT_QTY of ITEM_LOC_SOH table is not reduced after receiving a closed Transfer or an Allocation.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Create a Purchase Order (PO) based Allocation and approve it.
- Fully receive the PO in Warehouse Management System(WMS).
- Close the PO.
- Ship the stock order in WMS
- Notice the IN_TRANSIT_QTY of ITEM_LOC_SOH table is updated for the To location.
- Receive the Stock order in WMS.
- Notice IN_TRANSIT_QTY of ITEM_LOC_SOH table is not decreased for the receiving location.
- The same issue has been noticed for Transfers as well.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms