Last updated on SEPTEMBER 19, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
**Checked for relevance on 24-Jun-2014**
When subscribing a discount after a purchased product, discount is not applied on current cycle fees.
Steps to Reproduce :
- Created a product "Temp Resource Product", which is valid for only 1 cycle, without proration (configured at Deal level), so that we will aggregate usage for next month MCF.
- Created a Billing Time Discount, to discount 50% MCF events.
- Split account creation date vs. deal purchase (e.g. one day delay), so as to have a balance group VALID_FROM greater than the account's creation date.
- Regular MCF will store prorated MCF in bucket1, e.g resource 1000540 (Jan 1st - Feb 1st).
- Temp MCF will store non-prorated FULL MCF in bucket1 for 100540 (Jan 1st - Feb 1st).
- During Billing, BTD will pick bucket1 and apply 50% discount (here is the unexpected behavior)
- At Billing time, on Feb 1st, it will apply MCF for Feb1st - March 1st and creates new bucket for 100540 (Feb1st - March1).
- At Billing time on March 1st, BTD will pick bucket2 and apply 50% discount (this working as expected).
Problem is BTD not considering Resource bucket if you create Resource after account creation.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms