Last updated on AUGUST 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 13.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The posting batch fails to post a Credit Note for a Return To Vendor (RTV) that was matched with Credit Note Request (for the RTV) with the aid of the Discrepancy Write Off reason code.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Create a RTV for one item with cost 100
2. Approve/Ship the RTV
3. Check that an invoice was created for RTV in the RMS (INVC_HEAD)
4. Ensure that the supplier of the RTV has SEND_DEBIT_MEMO= 'N', HOLD_INVOICES= 'N'
5. Upload the invoice to the ReIM
6. Ensure that a CNR is created for the RTV also with amount 100
7. View the CNR and create for it a CN for the same item but with amount 90.
8. Start reimposting batch to post the documents and to enable matching them.
9. Ensure that the CN was successfully posted.
10. Start matching the CN with the CNR. Solve the cost difference (10) as DWO.
11. Start reimrollup
12. Start reimposting batch.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms