Last updated on MAY 28, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to start Agile Application Server with below error in Agile Application Server log:
+ Admin Data Schema Version : 9.3.XXX.X
+ Admin Server Schema Version : 9.3.YYY.Y
Please upgrade your admin data schema to 9.3.XXX.X
Shutting down the server...
<Note:1456651.1> Location of Application Server and Java Console for Agile Product Lifecycle Management Issues
If running Agile on Oracle Application Server (OAS), will additionally see below problems when deploying Agile:
- "DeployAgilePLM.cmd" runs for over 30 minutes and hangs
- While deploying Agile PLM, see error: "Could not connect to the remote server. Please check if the server is down or the client is using invalid host, ORMI port or password to connect: Software caused connection abort: recv failed"
- Database upgrade by running Automated Upgrade Tool (
- Patch/Service Pack installation, or
- Importing schema from production environment
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms