RDC 4.5.3 Gives Error In IE8 When Trying To Add New Unplanned Visit Pages
(Doc ID 1213323.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 18, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Clinical Remote Data Capture Option - Version 4.5.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
External users are using IE8 and they are encountering the following error when they try to add unplanned visit pages.
The CRF has been entered since the last queried. Please requery to find last data.
Steps To Reproduce
1) Login to RDC 4.5.3 version
2) Choose the patient
3) Add unplanned visit pages by clicking 'Add Visit Page'
4) The page added and you can see the newly added CRF
5) When the user now clicks on the icon the CRF window open with above mentioned error message.
6) Once this message appears, the 'Entry Expected CRF' icon seems to disappear.
7) Users are unable to create another page for data entry.
8) This error message appeared in production and in test mode. The site is using IE8 .
The error still appears even though they have activated the 'compatibility mode'.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document