RDC 4.5.3 Gives Error In IE8 When Trying To Add New Unplanned Visit Pages
Last updated on FEBRUARY 15, 2011
Applies to:Oracle Clinical Remote Data Capture Option - Version: 4.5.3
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The CRF has been entered since the last queried. Please requery to find last data.
Steps To Reproduce
1) Login to RDC 4.5.3 version
2) Choose the patient
3) Add unplanned visit pages by clicking 'Add Visit Page'
4) The page added and you can see the newly added CRF
5) When the user now clicks on the icon the CRF window open with above mentioned error message.
6) Once this message appears, the 'Entry Expected CRF' icon seems to disappear.
7) Users are unable to create another page for data entry.
8) This error message appeared in production and in test mode. The site is using IE8 .
The error still appears even though they have activated the 'compatibility mode'.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms