Jobs Do Not Appear to Transition to the Correct State
(Doc ID 1215391.1)
Last updated on JULY 27, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Network Management System - Version 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 1.7 to 1.10]
Oracle Network Management for Utilities - DMS - Version 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 1.7 to 1.10]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When an outage is completed, it is visible on the "Completed" list of Work Agenda.
When the outage is "Cleared" (via the "Remove" button in Work Agenda), this is the expected result:
- The status of the outage changes to 'CRM' (Event Complete - Removed)
- The outage is only visible in the 'Canceled' list in Work Agenda
- The "Remove" button is disabled
This is the observed behavior:
- The status of the outage remains 'CMP' (Completed)
- The outage is only visible in the 'Completed' list in Work Agenda
- The "Remove" button is disabled.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document