RECORDS_REJECTED and MISSING_TRAN_BIG_GAP Errors do not Get Cleared when Using the SAERRLST Form
Last updated on JULY 11, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Retail Sales Audit - Version 13.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 10 July 2012
The below errors are not deleted from the SA_ERROR table even after pressing the fix error button in the SAERRLST form.
Steps to Recreate:
- Find a store-day which has the RECORDS_REJECTED and MISSING_TRAN_BIG_GAP errors in Retail Sales Audit (ReSA).
- From rtkstrt, Sales Audit, Store Close/Audit, open one of the store-dais’s found in step1 in ‘Edit’ mode.
- In sastrday, click on ‘Options’ menu and select ‘Error List.
- In saerrlst, select RECORDS_REJECTED or MISSING_TRAN_BIG_GAP from the error list and click on ‘Fix Error’ button.
- Notice that the errors do not get deleted from SA_ERROR table.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms