How To Increase Field Lengh Of 'Audit Cycle' And 'Financial Statement' In GRCM 7.8
(Doc ID 1216504.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 02, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Governance, Risk and Compliance Manager - Version 7.8 to 7.8 [Release Rel 12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
How can more than 255 characters be added to the 'Audit Cycles' and 'Financial Elements' fields on the Business Process page?
An error comes up when more than 255 characters are entered.
Test Case for 'Audit Cycles' field
1. Login as admin user (GRC Manager 7.8 with patchsets 1 through 11 installed)
2. Click on Business Process
3. Click on Add New Process
4. Click the "i" button next to Organization and select the Organization
5. Select Document level is '1 Low'
6. Click the "i" button next to 'Audit Cycles' and select the multiple notes (ensure that the total of all the root notes exceed 255 characters)
8. The following Error is displayed:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document