Last updated on MARCH 25, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 13.0 to 14.0.3 [Release 13.0 to 14.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Retail Point Of Service(ORPOS), Multiple registers allow opening of duplicate tills on the same business date when register is in offline mode.
Steps To Reproduce:
1) Open Till#001 on Register#141.
2) Now open the same till#001 on a different register#142.
3) While opening the till on second register#142, make it offline.
4) It would give a warning "The database is offline, the entered till ID has not been verified ". Press Enter to continue.
5) Till#001 will be opened on register#142 but it is in offline status.
6) Make the register#142 online.
7) Now close the Till#001 on Register# 142.
8) Come back to register#141 and try to perform a Sale.
9) Click on POS (F3). It crashes and does not allow to perform any operations further.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms