Last updated on NOVEMBER 06, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Retail Point-of-Service - Version 12.0 to 13.0 [Release 12.0 to 13.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 23-Jan-2014
In Oracle Retail Point of Service (ORPOS), we find that multiple client instances on the same register result in duplicate transaction IDs.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Launch POS store server
2. Launch first instance of Register
3. Launch second instance of the Register
4. Log into first instance of Register
5. Log into second instance of Register
6. Ring item on first instance
7. Ring item on second instance
8. Tender transaction on first instance
9. Tender transaction on second instance
Observe that the receipts have the same transaction IDs.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms