Why Is The Allocated Stock Against A Purchase Order (PO) Not Considered Reserved?
(Doc ID 1220063.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 13.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Why is the allocated stock against a purchase order (PO) not considered reserved?
1. Create a PO for a single item and single destination as warehouse and approve
2. Create an allocation for the total quantity of the item in the PO and approve
3. Receive the PO before the release date
4. Create a transfer or allocation for the received stock
5. No alarm or error will be shown to the user, allowing the transfer or allocation to be created for the stock that had been allocated
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document