Unable To Configure Customer Center Role With Pure Read-Only Rights
(Doc ID 1223053.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 20, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The requirement is to have a role with only read-only rights on Customer Center. A role was created and all permission strings were added. Each string was configured with "Read Only" permission type. This role is then assigned to a user.
Although most functions were restricted to read-only, the following can still be performed:
1. Add, modify and assign Invoice pay-type (Payment Tab)
2. Add, modify Security code (Customer Center)
3. Able to modify the product discounts (Plans Tab)
4. Able to set the end-date on a product (Plans Tab)
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a Customer Center role
2. Add all permission strings to it
3. Set the permission type to read-only for all
4. Try to add/modify/assign payment type to an existing account (Payment Tab)
5. Try to modify Security codes (Summary Tab)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document