(Doc ID 1226583.1)
Last updated on MARCH 27, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 184.108.40.206.0 to 220.127.116.11.0 [Release 7.4.0 to 7.5.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
BRM version : 7.4 Accounts Receivable (AR)
These search parameters PIN_FLD_INCLUDE_CHILDREN, PIN_FLD_POID_TYPE, and PIN_FLD_AMOUNT_INDICATOR do not work as expected for the opcode PCM_OP_AR_GET_ACCT_ACTION_ITEMS.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Created a price plan with a cycle arrear event of $2000.
2. Created an account on Sep 1st with that plan.
3. Created the child account.
4. Move the pvt to 15th Sep and Billed the account using Bill Now.
5. Move the pvt again to 21st Sep and bill the account using Bill Now.
6. Used the Payment tool to pay those bills and paid $200 extra in the second bill
7. Refunded the account to refund that $200
8. Use various combination of input flist that customer had provided and collect the logs and return flist
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document