Last updated on JUNE 28, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Supply Chain Planning - Version 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206 [Release 11.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Running Targeted Data Collections only with parameter WIP . The Planning Data Pull workers is not completing , and is stuck at the insert statements. DC is running at PDP stage for last 3 hours & again two PDP workers seem to be stuck with same Views at Source:
1. Insert into MSC_ST_DEMANDS from source view MRP_AP_WIP_COMP_DEMANDS_V
2. Insert into MSC_ST_RESOURCE_REQUIREMENTS from source view MRP_AP_RESOURCE_REQUIREMENTS_V
All other Planning data pull workers collecting other data are completing successfully. They have compiled both the views but that did not resolve the issue. Refresh Collection snapshots has been run in Automatic and Complete mode successfully.
1. Navigate to Responsibility > Advanced Supply Chain Planner.
2. Run Planning data collections.. with parameter WIP.
3. The Planning data pull workers is hanging in the insert statements stated above.
Applied Collections RUP # 33 (Patch: 9054537)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms