Thesarus DVG Getting XMLHTTP Error After Applying Patch 22.214.171.124
Last updated on OCTOBER 18, 2010
Applies to:Oracle Clinical - Version: 4.5.3
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After applying iPatch 126.96.36.199, the users can't access the DVG's LOV in RDC Onsite.
The error faced by the user is:
"XMLHttp request failed: 8757787356 (Servlet error: SQL Exception. Unable to proceed further.)"
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a DVG where the TERM COLUMN and LABEL 1 are mapped as the same column.
- Associate the DVG to a question.
- Associate the question to a Question Group.
- Create a DCM with the Question Group created previously.
- Generate the graphical layout.
- Create a DCI, and generate the graphic layout
- Associate the DCI to a Book.
- Connect to RDC Onsite, and open the page associate with the DCI created.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms