Changing a circuit ID causes corrupt design lines and circuit failure
Last updated on DECEMBER 21, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Communications MetaSolv Solution - Version: 6.0.15
Oracle Communications MetaSolv Solution - Version: 6.0.15 and later [Release: 6.0.15 and later]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a parent circuit Id is changed using a change order, the changes reflects on a single block of the child circuit not on all blocks.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. create a Oc12 circuit between 2 cllis
2. create a sts1 to ride the OC, place in service
3. create a T3 to ride the STS1 from above, place in service
4. create a T1 to ride the T3, place inservice
5. Now create a ISR to change the T3, change the clli code
6. complete the dlrd task, notice that it pops up a box and asks if you want to reconcile child assignments. choose yes
7. go back and check the blocks of you circuit.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms